We’re not like the other “incubators” or “accelerators” out there that make you jump through hoops to participate. We won’t judge your resume or ask for references. We don’t have a selection committee and we aren’t going to make you crowdfund or ask for equity. Our model is simple: if you sign up and we think we can add value, you’re in.
You call the shots
Our workshops are designed to enable you to best determine how to move forward, not us. And as you progress, you’ll become smarter and your approach will get stronger. If for some reason you realize your idea isn’t what you cracked it up to be, it’s better to find out earlier and save your time and money for the next idea, don’t you think?
Most of our aspiring changemakers are
- Mid-career professionals ready to take on leadership roles or itching to make a shift
- Junior professionals, students and recent grads looking to bolster their skill set and work on an idea
- Post-career folks looking to formalize their passion and make their “Second Act” count
Our participants benefit by
- Saving time and money via expert guidance
- Learning best startup practices and common pitfalls
- Gaining hands-on experience through weekly exercises
- Receiving regular feedback from fellow entrepreneurs
- Getting structure that keeps you on task and accountable